We head to the Hinterland first and experience Montville up in the mountains. Fabulous art galleries and craft shops abound, a village full of character, enjoying magnificent views down to the coast.From Montville we head to Mooloolaba, with its great beach culture along a sweeping bay. Enjoy great restaurants or savor locally caught fish and chips from The Spit at the southern end of the bay. Unwind on the decking at the “Loo with a View” and watch the waves roll in. If you are going for a dip, please always swim between the flags.
Pickup and Drop-off
City pick up approx 7.30am
Drop off at pick-up point approx 5.30pm
Pick up and drop off point at the entrance gates to New Farm Park, 1042 Brunswick Street, New Farm
Times & Prices
$95 Children up to 12 years of age
$450 for a family of 4
What to bring;
- Water, Sun screen, Hats, Sunnies, Swimmers and Towels
- On board travel commentary through PA System
- 8 full sized adult passenger seats
- A booster seat if needed & an extra convenience step to enter and exit vehicle for older travellers (please advise if required)
- Bottled water supplied free of charge on board as are small snacks and lollies
- All other food and drink at travellers expense
- Multi-zone air conditioning on board our VW Caravelle for total travel comfort
- 8 camping chairs for passenger use at destinations if required
COVID 19 Info:
- Fully COVID 19 compliant
Evidence of full COVID 19 vaccinations must be provided by patrons
- Vehicle fully sanitized every day
Other Important Info:
Please note that South East Qld is prone to bad weather especially in the summer months (November through to February).
If a tour has to be cancelled due to adverse weather, you will get a full refund. No questions asked.
Your safety is our number one priority.
Have a Bonzer Day out with us!!!!
We look forward to making memories that last a lifetime.